Planning and Development
Planning & Development Projects
Planning & Development
Create a conducive academic environment that stimulates excellence.
1. Attract, retain and develop high quality faculty members
2. Attract and develop sufficiently well qualified support staff and effective administrative support services to ensure that faculty and students spend minimum possible time on administrative matters.
3. Focus on identifying appropriate learning outcomes and implement a system of assessing how well graduates are achieving those outcomes
4. Assure academic quality and standards
5. Expand and improve the utilization of college facilities (Workshops, laboratories and classrooms) to meet the needs of The college and reflect its core values.
6. Develop and implement plans for the efficient acquisition planning utilization
7. Provide accessible, comprehensive library resources and services to support students, faculty and staff
Provide flexible program structures and pathways that allow diversified specializations, responsive to the changing needs of the marketplace.
1. Achieve excellence in college programs.
2. Develop diversified specialization programs responsive to the emerging needs of the marketplace
3. Develop an integrated multi level and pathways educational system responsive to national need
4. Assess the adequacy of academic facilities for curricula needs to achieve maximum utilization
5. Evaluate and adjust the core competency of the academic programs to ensure that our graduates are competent enough for their future career.
6. Build and expand the framework of program structures to provide wider career opportunities for students
7. Provide non-traditional delivery systems of education to give better opportunities for non-regular students.
Partnership with Industry
Develop partnerships with industry through Human Resource Development and Technology Enhancement
1. Encourage and support innovative applied research activities with renewed focus to local and national needs, and global trends
2. Engage with the local industries through joint projects and consultancy services.
3. Provide professional training for Industry
4. Build a reliable feedback system from industry through sustainable bodies and organization.
(Proactively engage the community contributing to its social, cultural and economic development
1. Provide opportunities of learning for locals sponsored by third party.
2. Define areas of collaboration and strategic partnerships with industries and businesses, technology partners, and counterpart institutions to serve community.
3. Provide incubation training and facilities to establish small
4. Utilization of College facilities for supporting community
Provide excellent student-focused approach to education that inspires them to reach their full potential
1. Provide support services to encourage student success.
2. Expand student learning and growth through appropriate programs that blend classroom teaching and campus life.
3. Create a campus environment that support a wide range of student interests and provide opportunities for leadership development and personal growth.
4. Increase student-faculty engagement through participation in professional societies and other self learning activities
5. Strengthen students' involvement in governance
6. Encourage and celebrate scholarly students achievement.
7. Attract and retain high achieving students to the college
8. Emphasize cooperative training, workshops, student exchange and other career development programs
9. Impart a sense of social responsibility, ethical behavior and professional attitudes.
Ensure its sustainability through rational leadership, strong performance and reputation
1. Enhance and implement relevant policies, rules, regulations and procedures as appropriate to an academic institution.
2. Establish a strong framework of quality assurance and quality
3. Decentralize and streamline decision-making and development through appropriate bodies and committees.
4. Assure consistency of academic departments' strategic plans with the objectives of the college, along with identifying and acquiring the necessary resources and requirements
5. Explore revenue enhancement strategies including tuition and
6. Eliminate non-mission critical activities and target reallocation of resources to maximize utilization.
7. Develop a strong leadership body to identify college priorities and direction through clear goals, measurable objectives, transparent benchmarks and accountability reporting on critical indicators and key strategic issues.
8. Enhance and shape a sound image for the college internally and externally and support academic departments in developing and reinforcing distinct academic identities.
Maintain a stimulating, inspiring and environmentally sensitive campus that supports opportunities for students, faculty, staff and community members to interact and maintain a unique identity to the college